1) If you currently possess an AdBoost Code then enter it into the AdBoost Code field and if you have more than one then you would seperate them with commas, no spaces please. If you are not using AdBoost Codes then you are not maximizing your submission capability. AdBoost Codes are FREE and there is a link to learn more about them here.
3) Enter an eye catching subject line, a subject line should work to entice the reader into opening the email so that they might engage with the communication through following links, responding to a survey or making a purchase. Keep it short. More than 60% of people open their email on their mobile device. Enter a subject line that doesn't exceed 50 characters.
4) Your website address or URL is the link in your email that the recipient clicks to go to your website. A long URL will get broken and then they're not clickable. Bitly is a link shortening service that makes your links powerful marketing assets. They're so powerful, businesses that use them get up to 34% more clicks. Replace the URL below with your URL in the same format, all URL's start with either http:// or https:// make sure your URL starts with one or the other or it will be discarded and never put in spaces or leave this line blank.
5) The body of your ad can have up to 10,000 characters, there is no reason to write more than that here, it's only 10,000 to allow for the raw HTML that some people will be sending, you can enter either a text ad or HTML code. We've provided a character counter for your convenience.
6) Check the radio button to designate whether your ad is a text ad or an HTML ad. We discourage the use of HTML ads and encourage users to submit text ads as all email protocols can display a text ad properly but NOT all email protocols display HTML ads properly. For example, if an HTML ad is sent to me and it goes in my Outlook junk mail folder then none of the images show up and I just delete it. What happens when HTML ads go to your junk mail?
7) Type the largest 4-digit number into the form field. Make sure the number is correct, when the submission is done this will be part of determining whether your submission is valid or not. This test is called Bot-Not.
8) When you're happy with your ad, read and agree with the compliance statement then click the button and submit your ad. If you do not agree then click here to read the Terms of Service again. If after reading it you agree with the statement then click the button and submit your ad. If you do not agree then you should not submit your ad.